Call (+1 403-485-3638) or email (email@example.com) to reserve rooms
Purpose built in early 2000 as a Bed and Breakfast, we offer the best and most comfortable rooms to stay in Nanton, just a short walk from attractions, restaurants and shopping. Find your perfect room at our Changing Seasons Bed & Breakfast / Bed & Bike and book an adventure filled getaway. All our rooms offer
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wi-Fi/WLAN internet
- Personalized trip routes to explore our amazing Alberta foothills and Rocky mountains
Our Rooms include
- A choice of hot or cold breakfast with freshly baked breads
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation and washrooms on the ground floor
- Private ensuite bathrooms or shared (in the family suite)
Superior double rooms have a queen sized bed and accommodate up to 2 persons. They are located on the ground floor and are wheelchair accessible. They are named spring, summer, autumn and harvest. The price per night includes breakfast and all taxes.
|Room type||Summer season (June 1st – September 4th)||Rest of the year (September 5th to May 31st)|
|Superior double – double occupancy (queen bed and private ensuite bathroom)||$130||$120|
|Superior double – single occupancy||$100||$90|
|Family suite – 2 rooms with 2 singles each and private bathroom||$160||$150|
|Double room – double occupancy (2 single beds and shared bathroom)||$110||$100|
|Double room – single occupancy (single bed and shared bathroom)||$80||$70|
Please talk to us to make arrangements for accommodating families as we have a few options available depending on room availability.
Discounts available for those booking 3 nights or more or booking more than 2 rooms at double occupancy.
Call (+1-403 485-3638) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for reservations
Our Reservation Cancellation Policy
We rent our rooms by advance reservations and when you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests and guarantee to hold your reservation for the day(s) you requested. Therefore, due to the intimate size of our bed and breakfast, cancellations affect us greatly! We do not overbook like hotels do, so it is important that you understand our cancellation policy carefully. All fees assessed herein will be charged to the credit card that is used to make the reservation.
- For cancellations of reservations prior to seven (7) days of stay, the guest will not be charged.
- For cancellations of reservations occurring within seven (7) days of stay the following policy applies:
- For stays of one (1) or two (2) nights, the guest will be responsible for a fee of one (1) night’s rate per room.
- For stays three (3) nights or longer, the guest will be responsible for a fee of half (1/2) the total reservation.
- No refunds for early departures.
- For reservations not cancelled and not honoured, guest will be responsible for the entire reservation.
- We do not charge for cancelled rooms that we are able to rebook.
- Check in time is between 4-8pm. However we try to be flexible so please contact us if a different time is more suitable. We will do our best to make alternate arrangements.
- Check out time is 10:00. A late check out may be arranged if our schedule permits.